• Designed and Manufactured to exceed BS5385
• Robust, Durable and can cope with heavy stresses
• Distributes stresses evenly between the foundation and floor covering preventing “tenting” and “popping”
• Prevents the conduction of noise from footfall and other bodies
• Epoxy infill to provide movement accommodation
• Resistant to puncture and has anti-bacterial properties
• Available in Aluminium and Stainless Steel
Supplied in mid grey or black to suit most requirements the movement zones are supported by a choice of aluminium or stainless steel profiles to suit tiles of 10mm and 12.5mm depths.
Priced to be competitive these products are ideally suited for large projects where performance coupled by cost effectiveness is of paramount importance.
We have many years of experience in providing “real life” advice on Movement Joint and other substrate movement control issues. Please feel free to contact us with regard to your own individual project.CONTACT US TO ARRANGE A FREE SITE VISIT